How do i get a duplicate mot certificate?
If you go to the garage where you had the MOT done they should be able to either issue you with a duplicate or tell you where you can get one.
go back to the garage that did the original MOT and they should be able to give you a copy
not sure how much the fee is for a copy MOT certificate though
See the following link:
Basically, go to any garage if you've got a new style MOT certificate - as it's all computerised, they can issue you a new one. If it's an old-style one, you'll have to go to the garage where it was last MOT'd, and ask them.
contact garage where mot was done with approx date they should have copies. Or alternatively contact your local dvla centre where you can queue to get a copy. take your log sheet, dont know cost
Go back to issuing garage. Fee is something lilke £10.00 for a duplicate. It's easier now it's all computerized..
if you go to the garage where the cert was issued they will be able to give you a duplicate for a small fee
Go to the garage where you originally had the MOT test done, and they will be able to provide you with another copy. You do have to pay for this though, it is usally about £10-
- does anyone know the size of the fuel tank on an Astra 1.8 SXI 2000 ?
- if i want to take my hgv lincence do i have to do my class 1 and class2 first?
- My car is making a funny sqeaking noise. What could it be?
- golf mrk 4 gti turbo 180bhp vrs honda type r 197bhp!! which is the winner ?
- please where can i find a space to open a car wash business?
- where can i find a toyota hiace lwb 1994/95 van in mid-sussex?
- Is it possible to cycle from Harlow in Essex to Southend?
- Is there any effective difference between a light rail system.?
- Viagra in my petrol tank?