How can i get a copy of my NVQ pass certificate i was awarded 5 years ago? my last one was destroyed.?

I think the award was with city and guilds, it was work based and my employer no longer exists.
as your certificate was awarded to you 5 yrs ago, you will have to contact city & guilds by phone but they charge to replace certificates.
Try talking to the college or examinig body to see if they can replace it or give you something to proove you have it.
The examining body you used should still have your exam results and be able to re-issue your certificate - they'll probably charge for it though.
Contact the college undertaken through or the awarding body.either should be able to help
The examing board will still have records, so ask them for some sort of replacement certificate or a letter