Can u get measles if you have had the mmr jab?
Yes, you can.
But the MMR protects you from the complications of measles such as Subacute Sclerosing Panencephalitis.
Measles had one of the greatest infant morbidity and mortality ratios before the development of the MMR.
Children used to go blind,deaf and mute from it.
But not any more.Thanks to MMR,measles is just a mild fever and rash.
but not as bad they say
no this jab protects you from measles mumps and rubella
Yes. Measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) is just a vaccine to help you not get it. But sometimes your body can still get it, the vaccine is not 100%.
Yes. No vaccine is 100% effective so you could be one of the "lucky" ones. Sorry.
my son got mumps even though he had the mmr jab, doc had to let the authorities know that batch didnt work, he had to have the jab again.
it is possible to get any infection after having the vaccination
the mmr wasnt around when i was little but i had the measles vaccination and still developed measels
however if you get a disease after being vaccinated it should not be as bad
- What is the best treatment for the removal of milia?
- ive to go for an appointmenton the 30 of oct Gartnavel General hospital im in Portugal with my daughter stayin
- Breast reduction?
- i have a squint in my right eye?
- Who's on a diet?
- Are endorphins capable of giving the same high as a man made synthetic drug?
- how do i get taller, musclier and stronger in short time.?
- had blood tests at doctors said blood low and i have 2 go 2 hospital for more tests any1 no what tests they do