What Is the Equivalent Fraction of One Third ?
All fractions of the form n / 3n, where n is a non-zero integer, will be equivalent to one-third (1/3).
1/3 = 2/6 = 3/9 = 4/12 = 5/15 = etc.
1/3 = 2/6 Is this what you need?
Equivalent to what?
1/3 or .33333333333333333Infinity
any fraction that u can get by multiplying the top and bottom #s of the fraction by the SAME # is an equivalent fraction.. ex 2/6(mult. by2), 9/27(mult by 9), and 11/33(mult. by 11) are all equivalent to it
Hope this helped!!
there is an infinate number of fractions. Simply take 1/3 and multiply it by any number over itself
2/2, 3/3, 4/4 etc.
2/6, 3/9, 4/12, etc.
just multiply and divide any no. with the given fraction
and it goes like this and u can make any no. out of it
+ one third is the opposite equivalent of -one third ?
basically it is 1/3 times one.
One can be 1/1, 2/2,3/3, 4/4, 5/5 etc.
For example, (1/3)*(2/2)=2/6
NO!! The REAL question is:
"What is the equivalent fraction of a TURD?"
A: Tony Blair.
Thank you very much.
Greetings from Mexico.
all fractions of the form n/3n
n is an integer and not equal to zero
i hope that his helps
One Third is a fraction
- has any one out there heard of salvia, and organic ecstacy?
- Climate Graphs?
- from how many years we was created?
- in the uk what is the cheapest energy company for key prepay?
- has anyone got a picture of a special plant cell?
- How many different ways are there to skin a cat?
- You have a choice between?
- How does the eye differentiate light of different wavelengths?