Where can i find a ready reckoner horse racing book?
go to a coral betting shop around christmas and they'll give you a diary, inside there will be a ready reckoner. alternativly divide your stake by the right hand number and multipy that figure by the two figures added together. ie:
£5 @ 7/4
£5 / 4 = 1.25
1.25 * 11 (7+4) = £13.75
With place betting first multiply the right hand number by the fraction ie:
£5 place at 7/4 and 1/5 odds
£5 / 20 (4 * 5) = .25
.25 * 27 (7 +20) = £6.75
£5 EW winner at 1/5 odds returns £20.50
at the bookies
Years ago you could get them at the bookies, but I haven't seen them for a while. You can work out your odds on the Internet.
William Hill have a good site.
At the bookies.
ive got one but it will cost ya lol
- What place is Arsenal a.k.a gunners in the premiership?
- When was the last time a premiership team was able to field a first team that had all english players?
- who is the only team to be knocked out of the fa cup in the 2nd round, but still play in the 3rd round??
- Breeding season?
- Roman Abromavich good or bad for the game?
- Why do golfers shout 4?
- How many times was it that hibs scored against rangers today ?
- i need to get my grips off my clubs whats the best way?